Saturday, March 19, 2011

HollyWood!

Lights, Cameras, Action! Today was our first true day of spring break, and what a better place to spend it but in L.A.! Could I just say that for the record, I think spring break is the greatest idea anyone has ever developed......

We started the day visiting my cousin Chris at his college, Loyola Marymount University. After a tour of campus, he joined my family in our trip to the grotto, a big shopping center in L.A. I desperately wanted to ride one of those double decker busses, but apparently they don't run from three to five....shucks for me.




Our final stop was the long awaited HOLLYWOOD!  



Perhaps the best part of hollywood is the walk of fame. It seems like everyone who is anyone in media has a star on the sidewalk, including Godzilla!


We all had so much fun, but it came to an abrupt halt when the police had to stop an anti-war demonstration. Sarah began to freak out so we left! But overall it had been a wonderful day.



Tomorrow we are of to palm springs for three things Oregon seems not to have....Sun, Sun, and more Sun!

1 comment: