Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!



Happy Easter Everyone!!! 
What a wonderful day!!! A day thats filled with Celebration, Candy, and Christ! The Easter Bunny came to our house this morning....oh Sarah, I love your young innocence!!! The little girl was more excited then on her own birthday! After that, we went to Mass. Now at my church, not a ton of people come to mass on Sundays, but today, the church was PACKED! I mean like standing room only! But this mass was especially special for me, because my family got to present the host (bread and wine/body and blood) to the priest. It's something I have always wanted to do, and it was a neat experience. The rest of the day was pretty mellow. An early dinner was enjoyed and my family just hung out. This was the first easter we haven't done anything with anyone, and I enjoyed myself. I hope everyone had a super special easter, and God Bless!!!!

P.S. If you remember anything about my family's easter egg competition, those photos will be posted soon....and if you have no idea what I'm talking about, your in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment