Friday, April 15, 2011

Rain Rain Go AWAY

Its raining, Its pouring, 
the old man is snoring
I would sing that song, however I fear that it is a drastic understatement. Its raining cats and dogs, coming down in sheets, and if I didn't know any better, I would say the angles were crying in heaven. Old men are not snoring, then are wailing, wailing for the rain to cease! The point is, it hasn't stopped raining ALL WEEK. 
This shirt pretty much sums it up.
Yah, I know its Oregon, but why must we have so much rain? It's like April showers on steroids...hopefully leading to may flowers! The rain here seems to put a dead, dreary damper on everyone and everything. School seems longer, nights are colder, and don't even get me started on the day I forgot to wear a jacket to track. Long story short, it was awful. So sorry to be a negative nancy, but I'm just in one of those moods. Those yucky, blucky, rainy moods.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha. I love that shirt it does pretty much sum it up. Ohh Emily I love you.

    ReplyDelete